(Last updated: February 17, 2005)
Information collection & usage
- Class A Service collects limited non-personal information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services over the web site.
- Class A Service collects personal information when you make a request for a service estimates such as home cleaning, window cleaning, roofing and renovating, yard maintenance, and commercial service. We typically use the information you provide to give an estimate of the cost of our service to you.
- Some of our services like the Secure Area require you to register for an account. Class A Service asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services, such as our gift certificate sales or promotional programs, we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Class A Service uses information for the following general purposes: fulfill your requests for services, customize the web page contents you see, improve our services, contact you, conduct survey or research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information sharing & disclosure
- We do not rent or sell your personal information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Class A Service, its users or the public.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We may share aggregated information with others. Examples of this include the number of our clients that responded in the affirmative as receiving "good value" for their dollar in the home cleaning service in a survey or how many seniors have signed up for a particular promotion. We reserve the right to use or disclose personal information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of this web site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personal information to employees and franchises who need to know that information in order to operate or improve our services.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time